Wednesday, March 23, 2011

23/3/2011 [篇]

along da way bck from ipoh..
weather is emo..
raining..
stop...
raining..
n stop..

can the phone stop ringing?
can i stop & make a move from this company?
rather than stayinhere n makin quarrels btw us.
daddy,i just wanna help but sorry if i don't.
i just . stupid .

im really..
unhappy.
today.

no one out there.
no one right beside me.
somebody?
to warm me.

no one.

coz,
i choose not to tell.

huh..
wat a weak day.

who wants to be super.
ordinary is good.

pls take off all the mask.
show me the real you.

haih.
sometimes the SIMPLE you want.
is the hardest thing that you can't have.

i know.
SIMPLE is extravagant hopes.

someone tell me pls.
tell me that
yes,you are right Michelle.
life should be simple fulfill with love.

love sounds disgusting haa..
haha..
watever..


No comments:

Post a Comment