Wednesday, March 9, 2011

9/3/2011 [篇]

9/3/2011 Wednesday [4:44pm] working time .....


Looking at da docs on ma table ..
omg faint..wil it taken for a yrs to b done?
haih..
sis on leave & indian gal ran off pulak
daddy scolding me to release his stress
i und ..
and i wanna show my ability right nw
peng ling nee,let's take break..
or else you gonna die ~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmm well..

its a better day than last few days
im kinda peaceful today
kinda emo previously
for some stuff related friendship & human believe
my best bro..haihh..
somethg happened tat i need time to figure out da balance

went in a negative condition & kinda funny when recall bck da shit i did n said..
esp to you my baby
i hv to mention u here..
coz i miss u lots
but wher r u..when i need someone..
haish...
but it's ok..
if you are the right person which God gave
hmm hmm..i knw you will come to me

alright
it's tea time
coz tonight u,peng ling nee..
time off is 12am !! omg omg..
anyone rescue me?
rescue my eyebags & dark circle
damn....


bck to work ...
adious ~

No comments:

Post a Comment